Monday 16 September 2013

Paris Sur l'Automne

Sorry I have been absent for a few days from the Blogesphere but I have been to Paris. Ooooh, get me! I'm not an extravagant jet-setting traveller (you know me, I thought driving to the Isle of Wight was a real challenge this year), but I have been on this planet for half a century now and married for a fifth of that same century (can you do fractions?) and thought both of those things deserved  a celebration. So husband and I escaped (sans enfants) to Paris.

 

We have a print on our bedroom wall of the Eiffel tower back in the days it was built and there are fancy Victorian balloons drifting across the scene and I suppose it played on my mind till I had to go. Husband and daughter have both been already and I wanted to see the Eiffel Tower.


We went twice in one day: rainy morning and extrememly rainy night. The evening was certainly the most dramatic and impressive for me but husband is an auto-stitch addict and had great fun 'breaking apps'(???) on it both times.

I will post night-time pics soon and hopefully husband will upload his weirdness and I will link to it.

                                     Au revoir mes amis.

No comments:

Post a Comment