Saturday 12 July 2014

London Skyline

I escaped from the housework and the chores on Tuesday and just went up to London on the train to wander all day and take photos of places I have never seen before and came across by accident.

Here's a set of views near Vauxhall.


Ohh I want a wide angle lens. Just imagine what I could take with a wide angle lens!


This is such a grand building that it looks like it should be on an American waterfront or maybe somewhere palatial for rich Maharajahs, not on the muddy Thames.



I've only ever seen these buildings from the other side as the train approaches Waterloo, not from the back. The swoopy bits on the top always make me think of the heads and eyes of Praying Mantises. With a few computer jiggery pokery twiddles on the colour, they look very futuristic.



And an arty one to finish with!

No comments:

Post a Comment