Wednesday 6 July 2016

Arty pics in the Abandoned Buildings

Here, as promised, are the arty pics I took in the abandoned Guildford College Construction building (see the last 2 blogs for more).


Coloured patterns of sunlight through the window protector.


A beautiful stainless steel trough sink.


Wood shavings on the floor.


Sunlight and shadow on the lino floor.


Definitely NOT a dead body! It's only the size of a window catch but I didn't unwrap it to find out what it was.


Double reinforced window guard.


Dead tripods with their feet in the air.


A mysterious figure (me) trying to take a photo whilst not dropping the 2 pairs of welding goggles and wooden box of treasure I'd found and intended to purchase.


Next blog will be some of the faces I found in the machinery.


No comments:

Post a Comment