Saturday 22 July 2017

Harry Potter - The shop!

It is a lovely place to wander around and, if you have a remarkable amount of self control (or no interest in Harry potter), you can treat it as part of the exhibition and just marvel rather than buy.


                         
                                               There was some serious jewellery.



I heard muttering voices whispering "Have a good look but its cheaper online" and others proudly declaring "There's a website that shows you how to make that for yourself!", but apart from that... the tills were ringing merrily!





                                   Not sure I'd want to own Voldemort's Horcruxes



I gave in to a bar of Honeydukes chocolate that, although not cheap. was delicious, a Marauders' Map note pad for lists and was bought a Ravenclaw Sealing Wax set with stamp.

 


 You could spend a fortune ...


 (tiny Hogwarts babygrows anyone?)



and many were!

I know I said this was it and I'd finished... but I forgot I had pics of the artwork, concept art and models used... and how could I have forgotten the HUGE model of Hogwarts castle and grounds at the end??
So more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment