Tuesday 14 November 2017

Bujo: A September Summary page

Here is my September Summary page.


I saw the idea online to do a summary page where you add a sentence as and when, with an illustrated first letter of each sentence. At the end of the month, you have a page full of interesting happenings. If you decide to focus on the positives and leave out the bad stuff, you end up with a positive outlook to reflect on (which is better for the soul than letting the rubbish replay in your head- that happens without any encouragement or effort... positive takes effort!).



And as I like a bit of drawing, here's the pictorial summary of my month! If you've followed posts on my blog, you may recognise some of the things on here
(The upside-down car was an MOT failure not a terrible accident.)

No comments:

Post a Comment