Sunday 18 March 2018

March Bujo

Before we start the March pages, here's a last one from February, where the colour theme was brown with little green sprouts...



And for March, I decided to use one of the Washi-type tapes I bought in August and have not opened so far. That dictated the colour scheme for anything I drew and wrote



The weird things is, when I next went into Sainsbury's (when Valentines Day was over so they could fill the place with must-haves for your home for Spring) they had used the self same colours.



Or maybe my choice was subliminally directed by years of that colour choice by the marketing industry and I had never noticed. Or maybe these REALLY ARE the colours of Spring - it's official!


But at least I remembered to photograph my March pages before writing on them this time!!!

I'll let you know how many petals of the 'craft-daffodil' I manage to fill this month - halfway through the month and I've only written in one petal so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment